- Initiation course on Quantum GIS. 14-16th April 2014. University of Porto (Portugal). Lecture: Deolinda Flores
- Programming Bayesian Network Solutions. 19-20th July 2012. University of Monash (Melbourne, Australia). Lectures: A. NICHOLSON, S. MASCARO
- Bayesian Network Training with Bayesian Intelligence. 28-29th June 2012. University of Monash (Melbourne, Australia). Lectures: A. NICHOLSON
- Workshop on Analysis of Multivariate Data from Ecology and Environmental Science, using PRIMER. La Trobe University (Wodonga, Australia). 9 to 13th July 2012. Lectures: P. SOMMERFIELD
- Advanced Interdisciplinary Course “Data analysis tools in ecology. Module 1: the use of Generalized Linear Models (GLM) and Generalized Additive Models (GAM) in ecology”. 16 to 20th February 2009. University of Coimbra (Portugal). Lectures: Profs. A. ZUUR and E. IENO.
- Advanced Interdisciplinary Course “Data analysis tools in ecology. Module 2: Multivariate tools in ecology and ecotoxicology”. 23 to 27th February 2009. University of Coimbra (Portugal). Lectures: Profs. J.P SOUSA.
- Statistic with R: “Quick introduction for biologists”. 8 hours. 23-24th October. 2008. University of Vigo
- Course applied SPSS and R. 30 hours. 7-10th and 14-16 th July. 2008. University of Vigo.
- International Course: “Quantitative marine ecology. Design and analysis of ecological experiments and environmental sampling”. 68 hours. 27-30th October & 3-6th November 2008, University of Vigo. Lecturers: Profs. A. J. UNDERWOOD and M. G. CHAPMAN